Thursday, May 17, 2012

My New Space at Rusted Market!

I am so excited to be able to join up with an awesome group of people as we open a new store. I think this space is going to work out better than where I was previously.  There are about 12 vendors in this cute little house.  We all worked on cleaning, painting, yard work, etc. to get this place ready for our grand opening this past weekend.  We already feel like a big happy family, cheering each other on!  It is a very warm and inviting space and it's in a great location!  Here's a peek.




Isn't it adorable!!



Here's my space! (Minus the artwork on the walls).......

The table and chairs just sold today!!  I better get to painting! 



This was actually a little makeover project I never posted about.  Maybe later.

One of my book bundles.  And I love teacups!
I love the California Pottery Leaf Dish!



And one last look at the whole space.....






Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!  You're comments are always appreciated!


Blessings!


Jeanne

Pin It

3 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

It looks like a wonderful place and your booth is lovely.

Comeca Jones said...

Its the cutest !!

Maureen Wyatt said...

It all looks great! I'm sure you will do very well. ~ Maureen