Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall Inspired!

Living in Florida, it's hard to think about decorating for Fall yet.  The high here today is supposed to be 96 degrees.  Ugh!  However, through my perusals in blogland, I have been inspired.  Debra over at Common Ground has all kinds of beautiful vignettes with her love for orange showing through.  She's also hosting a linky party in honor of Fall.  I've got her button on my sidebar.  Shannon over at Cozy Home Scenes has outdone herself with a beautifully decorated mantle!  There are many more that I looked at, but alas I forgot to bookmark them.

Without further ado, here is my very little piece of Fall for now.

It's not realy fancy, but it makes me feel good.



I love roosters.  Can you tell?

I got this little tray at an auction for $7.50.  I love it!

I need to get a runner, or something to spice it up some more.  Any suggestions?  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

A runner would be perfect! Love that little dish too. I'm trying to get inspired for fall (I'm in California). At least you have a few things out!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
www.projectqueen.org
I'm following you by email.

very merry vintage style said...

It looks great! I have just a few bits of fall out around the house too. Hopefully this weekend I will get some more decorations out. Thanks for linking up to share the love Wednesday!
Mary