Monday, January 30, 2012

Simple Frame Makeovers

I'll keep this post short and sweet.  This is a very simple project.  Nothing spectacular.  But, I've decided I want to post more frequently, and not worry so much whether I get lots of visits to my blog.  Even though I'm a little slow on getting to major makeovers, I am trying to accomplish something.  So I figured I'd share my "baby steps" with you too.


My daughter in law had these frames and asked me if I could give them a makeover for her.


Sorry for the busy background.  I'd already started working on them before
 I thought to take pics.  See the clamp on the top right one?











OK, no rocket science here.  I painted them with a couple coats of Lowe's Antique White (right off the shelf).  Then distressed them with sandpaper.  Here's the result.  

























Ready for delivery!
Like I said, "short and sweet".  Thanks for visiting and come back often!

Jeanne

Linking up to:
Debbiedoo's - Newbie Party
Mrs. Hines Class - Show and Tell
The Shady Porch - Rock n' Share

Pin It

7 comments:

Tina said...

Lovely! I just love projects that are inexpensive, easy but make a big impact!

Visiting from the Newbie Party

eleven-o-one said...

Hi Jeanne,
I quit worrying long ago about getting "lots" of visitors. I blog for fun. Looks like your frame project was fun and simple but will have a big impact where ever they are used. Nice. Thanks for sharing.
Fran

Maureen Wyatt said...

It may be short and simple but the impact is large! Funny, I was working on picture frames on Sunday. ~ Maureen

Anonymous said...

Love the frames! Thanks for sharing them at Show & Tell

Sharon

Unknown said...

I love these. I did frames this week too. So much fun!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh these frames turned out so pretty! You did such a great job on them.

Anonymous said...

I love your frames! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing such an inspiring post! I'm not following on Linky Follower and GFC.