Monday, July 2, 2012

Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint Coming Soon!



That's right folks!  I will be selling Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint line very soon.  I'm all signed up for my initial order, and just waiting for everything to get launched.  Hopefully this will be available by August 1, 2012.  If you haven't heard about this awesome paint, go visit Marian and see her initial announcement here.  I will be offering this beautiful line in my space in Jacksonville, FL at Rusted Market, as well as through my website.  Once I'm set to go, I will provide a link to the website for orders.  


Please check back to see the latest!


Blessings!


Jeanne

Linking up to:


Debbiedoo's - Newbie Party


Pin It

2 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Awesome...congrats to you. I can't wait to try it.

melissa @ daisymaebelle.com said...

I can't wait to try this paint! Wow!