Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 11 - One Thought


Sorry I am a bit behind in my posting for chapter 11.  I am finding that after working all day and then finally settling in after going to dinner and such, I am not feeling very coherent for writing a post.  I really thought this was going to be a great way to keep posting while I'm away from home for my work for the month.  Alas, I don't seem to have the stamina to keep it up.  So, at least for the next few days, I am going to pick one verse from the chapter for that day to comment on.  Sorry to the two people that are reading this.

Verse 30 - "The godly are like trees that bear life-giving fruit, and those who save lives are wise".

This verse makes me ask myself, "am I bearing life-giving fruit?".  In other words my life should be drawing the lost to life in Christ.  I am to be a living epistle (II Corinthians 3:2-3).  I need to be bolder in my walk, so that I can save people's lives.  

Short and sweet.
Jeanne

Linking up to:





No comments: